After School Sports Clubs
We are fortunate to be able to run a number of clubs either afterschool or during lunch times. Please see below for details. Notification for all clubs is via sign up letters in book bags and communication via Parentmail.
Afterschool Sports Clubs for Year 1 and Year 2 include;
- Monday - Yoga classes - 3.30pm-4.15pm (2019-20 prices £4.00 per lesson)
- Tuesday - Street Dancing sessions - 3.30pm- 4.15pm (2019-20 £3.50 per session)
- Wednesday - Multi Sports sessions are available through AFC Bournemouth - 3.30pm- 4.30pm (2019-20 prices - £2 per session)
- Thursday - Football coaching is available from AFC Bournemouth - 3.30pm-4.30pm (2019-20 prices - £2 per session)
- Thursday - Wild Art Club - 3.30pm-4.15pm (2019-20 prices £5 per session)
- French Club for Year 1 and 2 children is run by Mrs. Margaret McKee - French Teacher, on a Tuesday or Wednesday lunchtime, (2019-20 prices £28 for 10 sessions).
Breakfast, After School and Holiday Club
We have a Breakfast and After School available through the 115 Club. Children are taken via 'walking taxi' to and from the Infant school to the club located at the Ringwood & Ellingham Sports Pavillion. The 115 Club is Ofsted registered and run by qualified staff who organise a range of fun activities and play opportunities. The premises provide a safe and secure environment in which the children can play with friends and make new ones. The 115 Club also run Holiday Clubs during school holidays. For further information regarding opening times and cost please refer to their website. www.the115club.co.uk